|Taglia||Altezza Totale (Cm)|
L'età è un parametro relativo, è consigliato fare riferimento all'altezza indicata nella tabella.
Per altezze limite si consiglia di scegliere la taglia successiva.
Note: For cell phones and tablets, place the device in a horizontal position.
Sizing guide for children and boys (Table 1)
|Size Altrovedanza||Italian Size||Height (Cm)||Age (years old))|
|000||28||90-99 Cm||2-3 Anni|
|00||30||100-108 Cm||3-4 Anni|
|0||32||109-118 Cm||5-6 Anni|
|1°||34||119-126 Cm||6-7 Anni|
|2°||36||127-136 Cm||7-8 Anni|
|3°(*)||38||137-146 Cm||8-10 Anni|
Sizing guide for girls and adults (Table 2)
|Size Altrovedanza||Italian Size||Chest (Cm)||Life (Cm)||Basin (Cm)|
* The size 3 shown in the two tables is the same, it is a size 38 (there is no difference between girls and adults).
For adults we recommend sizes 4 and up. Unless you are within the indicated height.
For more details, read the tab next to the GUIDE entitled How to take measurements.
The following indications are the result of 15 years of statistics, so it is important to carefully follow the suggestions to avoid any possible error in the choice of size.
Suggested sizes for girls (see table 1. "Guide" sheet):
Height: Measure the distance between the heel and the top of the head.
Girls of slim/normal build similar to the girl in the photo were considered.
Important: if your student or daughter has a strong build, choose one size up, for very strong builds choose two sizes up.
Girl with a height of 112 cm and 6 years old, for a slim/normal build the correct size to attribute is size 0, in the case of a robust build the correct size to attribute is size 1.
For a very robust build, the correct size to attribute is size 2.
The age shown in Table 1 is statistical and it is recommended to take into account the height and the above suggestions.
What to do if your measurements are in between sizes or on the borderline? It's up to you. Do you prefer tight lines? Choose the smaller size. Do you like wider lines? Go for the larger size.
Suggested sizes for girls and adults (See Table 2. "Guide" sheet):
If you know the Italian size you normally wear, choose the corresponding Altrovedanza size, if you want to be even more sure, follow these instructions:
1. Measure directly on yourself, loosely.
2. Chest twist: at the widest point of the chest (loosely)
3. Waist: at the narrowest point - waist (loosely)
4. Around the hips: at the widest point - hips (not tight)
Now compare them with those shown in Table 2. in the "Guide" tab. Determine your size.
You are ready to proceed with the purchase.
What to do if your measurements are between sizes or borderline? It's up to you. Do you prefer fitted lines? Choose the smaller size. Do you like wider lines? Choose the larger size.
1. Height: Measure the distance between the heel and the top of the head.
2. Chest: To find the ideal size, use a tape measure to measure the circumference of the widest part of the chest, holding the tape measure loosely horizontal.
3. Waist: Measure the circumference of the narrowest point of the waist, holding the tape measure loosely horizontally
4. Hip turn: Standing with feet together, measure the widest point of the hips, holding the tape measure loosely horizontal
Rules for exchange or return of products purchased at Altrovedanza.eu
- ITEM IN STOCK return or refund is possible MORE INFORMATION
- Products will be produced (which means they will be cut after your order), no returns or exchanges are possible.